REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
- Authors may submit their manuscript (text, figures and tables) as a single Word file, in any format or layout, and figures and tables can be placed within the text.
- Figures should be of high enough quality for refereeing.
- There are no strict formatting requirements but all manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to evaluate a manuscript (Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results, Conclusions, Artwork and Tables with Captions).
- References can be in any style or format, as long as the style is consistent. Author(s) name(s), journal title/book title, article title (where required), year of publication, volume & issue /book chapter and the pagination must be present. Use of DOI is highly encouraged. The reference style used by the journal will be applied to the accepted article by JAMT at the proof stage.
- When a paper reaches the revision stage, authors will be requested to deliver any items that are still required for publication, for example editable source files.